Saturday, March 8, 2014

Google Chromecast

Well everybody, now that I have shared with you my cell phone problems and solutions, I'd like to show you some other keys to having a simple technological life.  I'd like to start off with the Google Chrome Cast. Priced at 35 dollars, it is 65% cheaper than its competitor, Apple TV.  Google Chrome Cast is used for streaming videos online to your television, as long as it has an HDMI port, which most, if not all flat screen televisions have.  For Netflix users, Chrome Cast syncs with your tablet, laptop, or phone, to play all your movies and shows on a big screen.  In fact, as long as one is using either Google Chrome, or the Chrome app on one of their devices, their computer will become a giant monitor for their device.  This works with Youtube, Movie Sites, HBO Go, practically anything.  That is why the Google Chrome Cast has my support as something worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment